R&D Performance

idi_or_die

Reaction score
I was surfing the inter-webs a few weeks ago and just so happened to run across the R&D Performance website. They specialize in idi diesel performance and i was wondering if anybody has done any business with them. I sent an email but i have not received anything back. Are they still in business?

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That company is owned by a guy named Justin. He is still in business, but this stuff is a side business for him as far as I understand it. He is building a name over on FTE.

I have had some communications issues as well. I have emailed him and heard back, then emailed some more questions without a response.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is trying to get his truck on the road for a fast coming trip, I imagine hes very busy. .FYI

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would bet it would be hard to try and run a second business on the side. I know I wouldn't have the time. I have heard nothing but good things about the stuff he sells. I would imagine he probably spends a lot of time answering email questions from people who never buy anything also.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He does have very good products and puts the time and effort in to do so. And yes he is extremely busy. I would not hesitate to buy anything from him. I have never heard a complaint...

idi_or_die

Reaction score
Thank you all for the info. Does anybody have a number i can call, i have several questions about his products that i feel could be better answered over the phone.

Nrliftedranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive bought my cam, injectors and pump from him very good customer service.. he may take a little time to get back to you like others said its a side business but he has created many cool products that no one else has put the time into....what ever you do stay away from dps performance he is trouble if hes still in business

I have his number but would prefer if he gives it to you

Nick

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
If you read the last few pages of the link in post 4/5, you'll see how busy he is.
He's planning to have the 6.9 running by Wednesday.

So I'm sure he's trying to stuff 15lbs of cats in a 5lb bag.

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
Your best hope for a phone number is to contact him over on FTE that said as was mentioned above hes working day and night to get his new engine in for a 3000+ mile trip next weekend so will be very very busy (vs just very busy)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828