PSD exhaust on my IDI

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I put the back 1/2 of my 97 PSD stock exhaust on my IDI last night, sounds good. Not too loud and a nice little rumble when your on it.:D ....It hung in the stock location, just had to make a reducer from 3.5" to 2.5" to join it to my y-pipe (N/A IDI in my truck)....A cheap upgrade for the IDI crowd - you can get a used PSD exhaust from someone with an aftermarket exhaust.;Sweet

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
i did the same thing i when i first bought my truck sounded like a big block gasser at high rpm but it was easy i hung it in my 86's factory locations and it worked great

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Yup, pretty much bolted in. My truck is so high I could install it without cutting the tailpipe off...LOL...I'd like stacks but they are not practical in my climate, I just bought a cap to use in the winter when the snow is flying...

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
I put the back 1/2 of my 97 PSD stock exhaust on my IDI last night, sounds good. Not too loud and a nice little rumble when your on it.:D ....It hung in the stock location, just had to make a reducer from 3.5" to 2.5" to join it to my y-pipe (N/A IDI in my truck)....A cheap upgrade for the IDI crowd - you can get a used PSD exhaust from someone with an aftermarket exhaust.;Sweet

I recycled my Super Duty exhaust minus the muffler. Fits well on the 90 F350.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online