Pre Rally get ready thread

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Corey marry me? I wish I had even 1/10th of the attention span you have.

Heath, your camper has a L&D room I assume! I will bring gloves. I figure you can scrub up using some of the Captain 100 I have been hoarding for nine months hee hee

I ordered a hat for the baby, but Mel didn't think of infant sizes apparently :p

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
i updated my build thread....im on the downward stretch with this build finally. jared we need to get together soon so i can get your sandblaster to you and get my pyro back to put into this truck

before

You must be registered for see images attach

after

Last edited:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Spent nearly 20 hrs this weekend working on a secret project in hopes that it helps Goldie's current condition.
It looks sweet but functionality will be the determining factor to the intercooler remaining in the truck for the rally. Not holding my breath. Hopefully the humidity levels drop a few points so I can get Goldie painted.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Now the seat breaks this morning. More stuff is breaking on this rig than getting fixed. Gonna be right down to the wire before everything gets done!!! Ugh!!!

John

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darrin, what happens now when you need to change a fuse? That vanity panel is not the most sturdy thing. Looks great though.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Transmission goes in pig today, dog house comes off so the engine can get put back this weekend I hope.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thinking about your day job is enough to make me nervous.....:eek: LOL
The thought of this fresh rebuild giving me a major issue hundreds of miles from home is not as scarey as cutting out a baby.LOL

Heath, your camper has a L&D room I assume! I will bring gloves. I figure you can scrub up using some of the Captain 100 I have been hoarding for nine months hee hee
The light is terrible in there. Gonna have to do it out under the EZUP.LOL No spiced rum for my hands, only a Kentucky Bourbon is fitting for a KY boy.

Well, the test run with camper was a success. Got a few bugs to sort out and the camper is getting new tires this week, but it's looking good so far.

Heath

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Darrin, what happens now when you need to change a fuse? That vanity panel is not the most sturdy thing. Looks great though.
Thanks Me. The PO installed a bracket inside the center of the vanity panel that has velcro on it, so that is how the center is held up, There has been stuff installed there in years past, it makes it very sturdy.

I left plenty of extra length in the hoses and wires going to the gauges, and good tie reliefs, so I just remove the panel with gauges and all, and set it on the floor.

I got all of the gauges hooked up today, and they all work. Plus a number of other things while was at it,,...

Last edited: