Post pics of your tire rim set ups

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ide have to measure it for u. I bought these used from a guy.
They do stick out more than my 8" wide ones. In the rain I have water coming up at the mirrors.
But not a single rub from lock to lock and it rides like a cummins powered living room sofa

fields_mj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, no pics. Truck is at the house, currently won't start. As far as rims go, I bought my through TireRack.com. I was able to get standard 16" aluminum rims for around $100 (in 2009 and again in 2011). Bought my tires from them too, and them mounted them at no cost. Tire cost was within $5 of what I would have paid anywhere else including the shipping, and UPS delivered them straight to my door. I didn't need to drive anywhere to go get them. Ordered a total of 6 rims from them (3 times in pairs). Once with General AT Grabbers, once with Michelin ATIIs, and once with a pair of BFG AT tires. Same pricing situation every time. I normally get my tires locally, but the free mount/balance, plus having the best prices on the rims by a LONG shot made them my go-to place when I need both tires and rims. Worked out especially well the first time since I had a blow out on the very day they arrived...

A48WillyzGuy

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

-37x12.50R16.5 Wrangler MT/R's (Military take-off)
-16.5x9.75 re-centered Humvee double beadlocks (3.5" backspacing, with rubber beadlock inserts)
-No lift, D60 swapped F250. Stock F350 springs. Custom weight reduced front fenders and bumper...

Last edited:

Ford86

Full Access Member
Reaction score

20x12 -44 offset moto metal 962s. With 305/55 nitto trail grapplers. Only put one on till my engine is in just to see if they rub. No rub on a stock height f350 with d60. And they stick out pretty good hahah. Couldn't pass up the deal

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
16" BFG 315 Eagle Alloys 16X8 2" wheel spacers on rear.

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I like those. That's a sharp truck. That's not the one you are redoing is it? I'll be real jealous if its that complete already... I'm so far behind..

I hope mine looks that good when I'm done. OBS windows and all. ;Sweet

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir, that be the one! She's been a long (expensive road) since January. Still need to finish the interior assembly (new carpet & headliner, 2005 buckets), rear dif cover, door locks, 4" stainless exhaust, etc. Still have a list however it's getting close. Wish I would have taken the time to better document like you did with your build thread.

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very easy as others have indicated. The stud / bolt pattern on the OBS windows is different than brick side windows. I simply aligned & mig welded washers to the "lip" that corresponded to the OBS window stud pattern. Then used the 3M sealant and it worked out nice. Have not tested for leaks however I will be surprised if it does. Note this change also requires changing the interior plastic trim pieces which require some other minor mods.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got pictures of the fit in my build thread. I havent' put mount tabs in yet but that will be real soon too. In short, no it's not hard. If you just glue them in, its a drop in replacement essentially. The mounting studs are in different places but slide just inside the opening... like you can run the nuts down and they catch the lip of the opening.

You know what, thinking on it, I'm not going to weld in tabs. I'm going to make some clips to hold it in there. Strip of metal with a hole that will tighten it down. Seal material is really what holds it in anyway. I'll look at that when I get the truck back in the garage.

Catbird, I'd love to see some more pics of that. If you get a few minutes you should drop some pics in your build thread. Sometimes I wonder if I'd have more done if I spent less time documenting and more time doing. Probably not. I usually snap pics then as I'm settling in for the night post them up which is why sometimes it's not coherent when I'm sleepy.

Anyway, hijack over.

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the holdup. Here's those specs

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member