Position lights

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Where can I get the ones that are on top of the cab they are 5 with the holes on the sides, gray base with yellow top for a better description. Napa wants $11.85+ tax and I think they could cost less.

Thank You.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
In case someone didn't get it, they look just like this one . I rather not bend over and go to napa but it looks like noone ever needed this before.;Really

JPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you have a semi truck dealer near by, check the cost of a 25760Y1 light kit from trucklite. That is box of 5 lights, gaskets, new sockets with pig tails. I got mine about 4 years back and the kit was $30 with shipping from the local Freightliner dealer.

If you need a laugh, check on the price of just the gasket from your local Ford dealer, it will be more than the light with gasket from Napa.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I just need the lights no bulbs or wiring just the plastic. I called a couple Freightliner dealers and they don't come up with the part on their system.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
if you have a semi truck dealer near by, check the cost of a 25760Y1 light kit from trucklite. That is box of 5 lights, gaskets, new sockets with pig tails. I got mine about 4 years back and the kit was $30 with shipping from the local Freightliner dealer.

If you need a laugh, check on the price of just the gasket from your local Ford dealer, it will be more than the light with gasket from Napa.

Those are the lights right there, now I can't get to buy it from them. I emailed maybe they can point Me to a store near Me.

Thank You.

JPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just need the lights no bulbs or wiring just the plastic. I called a couple Freightliner dealers and they don't come up with the part on their system.
You might have them check the single light number 25760Y (missing the one at the end from the kit number).

bradrob82

Martinsburg Fireman
Reaction score
Since your in maryland, look up your local store called trick trucks, they should have a set of them, brand new oem style. they even have clear lens covers.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Since your in maryland, look up your local store called trick trucks, they should have a set of them, brand new oem style. they even have clear lens covers.

:puke: Trick Truck, if napa wants gold they prov want platinum + I just don't like them, once they told Me not to spend money on this engines bc they are not worth it :eek: -cuss . I'll see if the guys at truck-lite answer My email, there has to be some one that carries them.

Thank You guys.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To bad EZ. The boys sold a set of these out of my parts bin at one of the rallies you didn't attend.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I know these aren't identical to what you have pictured but they're $5ea. :
http://www.delcity.net/delcity/servlet/catalog?parentid=790568&page=1
:dunno

Yes they are nice and I would buy them but they ones I have use screws on the side not front and back, I rather not drill any more holes in the roof.

Mel that didn't help, now You are making Me feel sorry for 2 things LOL .

The guys from truck-lite answered My email and said that napa stock this items :mad: and they can even order a complete kit for Me.-cuss I know that, but they want too much for something that is not even that good.

I'm still in the search for this so if anyone has a set in good condition of finds one I can order new I'll appreciate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online