Pictures of todays Ice Storm, and aggrivation with this site!

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is Tanya (GaPchNCrm)...

OK someone tell me, cause danged if we can figure it out, how the heck you log out to switch users? We keep hitting log out so I can log in under my name, but every time I jump to the forums it comes back under BJ's name? :confused:

Anyway here are 2 pics of my truck I took this morning. I know alot of you have seen alot worse, but I thought I'd post these anyway. Lots of ice and yuck here, but we did have a baby born today, my nanny goat had a baby this afternoon :)

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

The truck was encased in ice.. I had to crack ice to get the door open. Not something we see every day in Georgia!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Now that's an ice cold peppermint (sorry couldn't resist) We have about 3" of snow on the ground and expecting up to 3 more tonight. July better get here quick.

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
The only place I've seen to log out is on the main forums list page, at the bottom, on the right. You should be okay from there. If you've done that and it still won't get you logged in than try deleting cookies on your 'puter and see if that doesn't do it.

Tristan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Minus the snow that looks like my truck when I put the exhuast on it with the icicles and all. :eek:

Whit

Reaction score
Originally posted by hoodshauler
This is Tanya (GaPchNCrm)...

OK someone tell me, cause danged if we can figure it out, how the heck you log out to switch users? We keep hitting log out so I can log in under my name, but every time I jump to the forums it comes back under BJ's name? :confused:

I think prolly what is goin on is the box is checked for the site to remember your name and password, try to uncheck it and that should work

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tanya, been there, done that. What's worse is on the newer trucks, like our Ranger and Windstar, when they do not have a rain gutter over the door. Heck, the door is dang near part of the roof. That ice will weld it shut, and you need hot water just to get in the thing, and then when you do get it open, all that crap falls in your seat! As for pretending your BJ, I think that's just too ***** for me. LOL

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Agnem
Tanya, been there, done that. What's worse is on the newer trucks, like our Ranger and Windstar, when they do not have a rain gutter over the door. Heck, the door is dang near part of the roof. That ice will weld it shut, and you need hot water just to get in the thing, and then when you do get it open, all that crap falls in your seat! As for pretending your BJ, I think that's just too ***** for me. LOL

Even with the gutter (where your mind apparently is hahaha) it was welded shut. Freight Train had some suggestions, one of which involved KY Jelly....... :***:

Actually we delete cookies on that comp a few times a week, so I don't know what the problem is with it. I'm on my laptop that stays logged in on my name, so I guess if I wanna post as me, I'll use my laptop, and if I want to freak Mel out I'll use our home desktop ;Poke

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
according to CNN, 300,000 of you folks don't have power- that include you TMB and GaPch??? Bundle up kiddos!

JPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tanya,

When you go to post a reply or a new topic, look next to your name at the top middle, just above the "Post subject". There is a small link to logout, this will clear your "cookies" and allow you to log back in as you.

The other choice is to use a different browser. Assuming you are using Internet Explorer. Then you can load Mozilla Firefox. Then BJ can use IE, and you can use Firefox. Each program will keep its own cookies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online