pics

Lee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
need more info. step by step on what your doing and what happens and any errors you are getting

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q618/sle2115/?action=view&current=Clipboard01.jpg

Above is the screen I'm getting. I'm clicking on (red circle) http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q618/sle2115/?action=view&current=Clipboard02.jpg

Notice how I can browse and find the file to upload, but now there is no upload button...yesterday, when I followed this exact procedure, my pictures would say uploading, but as each one uploaded, it would show a red ! and say there was an error/corrupted file.

If you have another procedure, let me have it and I'll give it a whirl...email might be a better way to communicate too, this uploading screenshots to photobucket is a pain! :)

Last edited:

Lee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heh, yea everythings functional i just have to re add the banners and modify the header so it fits

LeeLee

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Lee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put in a ticket to vbulletin. hopefully get this resolved. and also got the damn theme fixed again lol. any other problems message me direct and ill look into it

gandalf

Reaction score
Trying again, as per request about 6:30. Sorry about the delay.

No, it's not working. I tried 'Manage Attachments' and I tried 'insert image', and neither worked. In both cases it "looks" like it's uploading, but nothing more happens. The attachment simply never comes out the pipe at the other end.

Last edited:

gandalf

Reaction score
well, i just upgraded the theme and forums, now i need to re edit the theme :(

I understand you took some of it apart and put it back together again. It didn't go back together quite the way it was before. When I'm done reading a thread and want to return to the forum I click on "Forum" located to the left of the ads, usually the Dieselsite ad. That used to take me back to the forum page. Now it takes me to a page called "Activity Stream". I have to go up higher, just under the banner, and click on "Forum" there. It's not a drastic thing, but certainly an inconvenience.

Also, my bookmark used to take me to the forum page, listing all the forums. Now it takes me to the "Activity Stream" page.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7