pics

LeeLee

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
test as a regular user

Lee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea its definitely working. heres what to do. click go advanced. manage attachments then add from there. works every time from admin account and regular user account.

gandalf

Reaction score
test

Again, no. This is getting frustrating. I'll try again in a bit when I reboot into XP.

gandalf

Reaction score
Still not working for me. I'm in XP now, following Lee's instructions to go to Manage Attachments. I must be doing something wrong. Has anyone other than mods/admin been able to add pictures?

I don't seem to even be able to upload pictures, let alone attachment them.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
still wont work. and its a hell of a box of goodies.

gandalf

Reaction score
yet again...

Now I'm getting a fatal error. I turned off the enhanced attachment uploading...

Fatal error:
  • File system directory "./attachments/1/4/2/0" is not writable or cannot be found. Please create this directory; ensure the directory is writable or change the directory setting.
Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_AttachmentFiledata in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 849

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
nope i cannot load from a windows 7 machine, it acts like it is loading the pic then just drops it. tried 4 times and no go

gandalf

Reaction score
Nice to know I'm in good company. I was actually starting to feel just a bit paranoid about this picture thing. I think the mods/admin people have some different settings, whether they go in as mods or as 'regular' people.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Nice to know I'm in good company. I was actually starting to feel just a bit paranoid about this picture thing. I think the mods/admin people have some different settings, whether they go in as mods or as 'regular' people.

I'm a mod...can't post either...will have to try again now!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7