Photos for magazine

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I just wanted to post a thanks to all those who complimented my truck. But there's a reason I only have pics of the one side, lol. The rear, and passenger side are the ones that took the "farm truck beating" lol. Plus to top it off, I didnt have the thing 3 days, was in a walmart parking lot and this mexican lady ran her jeep into the passenger rear corner of the box, and buckled it. Broke the tail light out of it and everything. I saw it happen and was running up to her yelling and she just calmly drove off! Like, lets just hit the old truck, its just a POS so who cares. PEOPLE THESE DAYS!

Those pics hide ALLOT of sins. I knew what I was doing when I had the pics taken at those angles.

Dude that sucks that that lady did that, I would have found a big rock and thrown it if somebody drove off like that....seriously a lot of things I say I would, but if I got as mad as I did about that scratch of mine, I would probably do some bad things if someone did a hit and run deal to my truck.

And yes, I was thinking the same exact thing about my truck. Those photo's hide a lot of imperfections, I have chips in the paint, some small dents by the mirrors, ect....but they hid well I think LOL. Yeah, I chose those two angles because I polished the wheels, and I got the polish compound on the tires on the otherside and forgot to wash them off, so I did it of the other side. Plus I have that scratch......

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Well, I wouldnt think pics would get in without some description of the truck...... i gave a really brief overview, but said if he wanted more info to let me know, i didnt want to go all out for nothing.... anywhoo, it's okay not too worried, i like my truck, all that matters, haha.... we'll see.....

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
The story/article is already written Sam, he just wanted pics for the two page spread, and smaller pics as the story of the IDI runs through in the article. Kinda a pictorial time line of sorts. The only info he may put in the article about the pics is the owner info, the year, and who took the picture.

All I know is I cant wait till the october issue!

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
You guys (and gals) that posted pics of your trucks here;Sweet . There are some really nice rides out there. Looks like I missed the boat on this one. Hell I'm married to a photographer that drives a beautiful IDI and we've been so busy at horse shows and rodeos that we haven't had time to shoot any new pics of her truck to send in.cookoo

Justin and "Nebraska" hang on to the original files for those pics. I may ask to "borrow" them in a couple of months.;Really We'll see if I get some time for another project.

Tom

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'ma thinken there may be a calender project just a brewin in the future... If so I'm in for one.....;Sweet

Cat_Rebel

Does not compute
Reaction score
Mine will be magazine worthy....in about 7 years!
You must be registered for see images attach

Unless you enjoy seeing pics of trucks with miss matched beds & duct tape holding the tail light's on....cookoo

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
duct tape works! its a "workin" truck............
duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together..... :)

FordGuy100

Reaction score
All this talk about duct tape reminds me of something I read not to long ago....goes like this:

A real mechanic only needs 2 things in his toolbox. Duct tape and WD40. Duct tape is to fix something that moves that shouldnt, and WD40 is to fix something that doesnt move and should.....:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online