Photos for magazine

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Yeah ;Sweet. Its summer, your in Florida where its hot.....bikini pics will be required.

You guy's are silly..... we'll see....... :D But sure will have some pics when i get back in town, after i move my house... anyone wanna help me move? hahahahah...... LOL :rotflmao

FordGuy100

Reaction score
You guy's are silly..... we'll see....... :D But sure will have some pics when i get back in town, after i move my house... anyone wanna help me move? hahahahah...... LOL :rotflmao

Sure I'll come help you move ;Sweet. You pay for fuel....and I'll be over there in a couple days LOL :D

Last edited:

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure I'll come help you move ;Sweet. You pay for fuel....and I'll be over there in a couple days LOL. But remember like I said, its Florida in summer......you in a bikini would be required :D

Easy there boy, take a cold shower!:rotflmao
I'm not sure how I missed this thread! Time to wash and wax the truck!;Sweet

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
FINALLY got mine taken, and sent in. I wasnt even going to bother with it but he wrote me asking for some, so I couldnt pass it up.
I'll give ya'll a teaser tomorrow.
I was impressed with how nice the truck looked in the lense of a $4000 camera, lol. I told my friend, "that camera could have bought 4 of this truck." lol

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
hahahahah theres no offense taken.... ill go rob the bank down the road and send you the funds, hahahahaha......... if only!!!!!!!!

I never got a reply back on pics I sent, I sent a bunch so they could choose...... :-\ sniffle......

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never got a reply back on pics I sent, I sent a bunch so they could choose...... :-\ sniffle......
sam-
don't feel bad about it. it's their loss. really.
you can always post all the ones with you posing with the truck here and you are guaranteed a very appreciative audience:D;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet

FordGuy100

Reaction score
hahahahah theres no offense taken.... ill go rob the bank down the road and send you the funds, hahahahaha......... if only!!!!!!!!

LOL Thats good, I re read that and was like you dumb **** you went and took it to far. Anyways yeah, with the price of fuel you almost would, it would cost upwards of 3 grand to get there and back cookoo .

I didnt either, hopefully I will get some tommorow when he checks his work emails ;Sweet

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Here's the two exterior shots I sent in to him. Like I said, the truck isnt very pretty, old work horse farm truck.
You must be registered for see images

But after having to call in two favors for these pics, I hope he uses one of them. lol

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like I said, the truck isnt very pretty, old work horse farm truck.
I beg to differ...she looks a lot nicer than my truck, and my truck's never been on a farm in her life!

BTW, I never got a response from him...I'm guessing that he's only sending replies to people who made the cut.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Here's the two exterior shots I sent in to him. Like I said, the truck isnt very pretty, old work horse farm truck.

But after having to call in two favors for these pics, I hope he uses one of them. lol

Truck looks good man, cleaned up real nice ;Sweet

Since he is actually returning your emails, ask him who's gotten in.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does it hurt your feelings too, Tim?
Not at all! Sorry if I'm sounding like sour grapes...didn't mean it that way. I wasn't expecting anything; just figured it couldn't hurt to try. I was just making an observation, and responding to others who are wondering why they haven't gotten a reply E-mail...I admit that I'm guessing, but I would be rather surprised if I was incorrect.

There are many people who are more deserving... :)