Parting '92 F250 idi in south central PA

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Engine compartment wiring harness and inst cluster to 49045?

My buddy that has cancer tasked me to a 460 to diesel conversion on his 92 S/C 4x4 monster truck.:sly

ohiozj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i need the pass side front shoulder belt with the big allen screws that hold it in.

if you got the rears i need everything from the 2 center floor mounts. i have the pass and driver shoulder belt for the rears, but nothing to hook them into, and nothing for the center in the back. the previous owner cut them at the base for some reason.

high psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I fell off the face of Oilburners for the last few weeks. :dunno I was pushing really hard to get my truck done before cold weather/snow hit since I'm working on it in my driveway. Just got it finished up and road legal this weekend. :sly Now I can focus on parting the '92 out. I replied to all pending ?'s. Hit me up w/any needs and I'll see what I can do for ya!

high psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how beat is the bed?

pretty beat, but I'd let it go cheap cause otherwise it's getting scrapped. These are the best pics I have on my computer, if you're interested I can take some better ones for ya

You must be registered for see images attach

jhowse

Reaction score
how about the glow plug harness, fuel tank selector valve, and front and rear fuel pick ups, in the tanks shoot me a price shipped if possible 35049.

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How old are the BB injectors, where did you get them from? How about the injector pump, how old?

high psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How old are the BB injectors, where did you get them from? How about the injector pump, how old?

I installed the brand new BB's and rebuilt pump in Summer '07. The truck's been to New Orleans once and NC twice since then, but otherwise sees pretty low miles. Mainly when I need to haul something or if it's snowing. Got the stuff from Mel's guy, but not through Mel. The pump was rebuilt but not re-calibrated so it's not technically a full Baby Moose, just a really good rebuild.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726