parallel turbos

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since the few of us that are curious know what happened, you are welcome to delete as many of these post as you like........no one else has to know, your secret is safe with us.

I dont know what your talking about...

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As for this...

You must be registered for see images

I grabed some cheap fittings from the hardware store and there evil, what am I to do since dont have stop sigh sockets...

Ether way got the line to the catch can upgraded to full 1in inpu, that is still not enough and will try next to both sides...

And she has managed to get off gravel and on to black top...

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do you say alabama? Head east one state and you might my land of my birth. The place old girl is hidding, is near a barn in missouri.
There's just a handful of places that as soon as you cross the Fla/Bama line the pavement is just trashed or ancient. And your picture of the super faded asphalt made me think of that.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's just a handful of places that as soon as you cross the Fla/Bama line the pavement is just trashed or ancient. And your picture of the super faded asphalt made me think of that.

That is a private road, so ancient is whats there. It what I see anytime Im far from a big city, or down by my house in illinois. There it is a lot of black top on brick if lucky, otherwise its straght brick or gravel. This is the driveway of my house and the road, both being gravel and need to lay more in my driveway.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it dose now have crankase vent rounted to both sides, but there is still not yet a vacuum on it have to run with out the cap...

This 90 is a pain to get tight, since wants to spin round...

So where is the third hand to hold the vise grips...

Old girl found a concrete curb this time and not sure if the tires are back round again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online