Oregon/Washington get together

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I'm in the planning phase of a simple get together at my house for us Oregon/Washington members. It wouldnt be a full on rally, just a simple day long get together for us IDI'ers. I'll cook up some hamburgers and hot dogs and what not and we all can talk IDI's to each other. I would be hosting this at my house, which is in Silverton, Oregon which is just about 15-20 miles east of Salem and I live about another 15 miles to the east of Silverton. There is a state park down the road from me about a mile (Silver Falls State Park) so that if you were to travel a good distance to attend, you could probably pitch a tent there for the night if you didnt want to burn the midnight oil trying to drive home. I would host this in late August or maybe even September, I havent picked a date yet. And it would be on a Saturday as well. If you have any thoughts about coming post so, so I can get an idea of how many people are willing to come.

Reaction score
:thumbsup: I'm in! I know I can speak for Calvin (6xCrew) and he'll be there. After I got my truck, another friend of mine decided to sell off his 2k4 ****** and bought a '92 Dorf with a turbo, so he'd probably show too. Got my brother to buy an '84 motorhome with a 6;Sweet .9, so maybe he would be there.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
:thumbsup: I'm in! I know I can speak for Calvin (6xCrew) and he'll be there. After I got my truck, another friend of mine decided to sell off his 2k4 ****** and bought a '92 Dorf with a turbo, so he'd probably show too. Got my brother to buy an '84 motorhome with a 6;Sweet .9, so maybe he would be there.

There we go, that'll make 6 of us total ;Sweet . Spread the word for me you guys :yell:

bigrigdom

Reaction score
I would love to make the trip up and meet all you guys but being from bakersfield its quite a drive. its too bad its not gonna be in the beginning of august cuz ill be up near coose bay for the week. who knows though, maybe Ill be feelin froggy and make the drive up for the weekend. good thing my rig gets such good mileage.

6xCrew

Newb
Reaction score
As DeastuD said I would plan to be there. The only issue is I am now planning a trip to my moms on Labor Day weekend. If it happens on that one I am out. As we may all know... never make mom mad, and I've got hre grand daughter.

Calvin

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well, I'm thinking about bumping the date of it to early August. Lets plan on having it on August 4th. I have a bunch of trips planned these next two months and early august works the best for me. Tell me if this conflicts with any schedules, and I'll try to work something out.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
count me in. Just post time and place:yell:

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AWW MAN! I was all in - until you said August 4th. I'll be out of town in Spokane that Saturday.....

FordGuy100

Reaction score
A couple other things. If you guys can tell me how many people your bringing with ya, or if your coming alone that would help me out to know how much food to buy. And I will probably have to charge like $3-5 a person for the food, to cover my expensives, and that would be for all you can eat and drink.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
why not do a carry in - everyone brings a covered dish. This way you get a wide variety of dishes (this is what we do for the IDI Weekend) and you get some really good food this way.

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
Maybe I can make it from Redmond, me & the wifey...don't know about Aug 4th though. Kinda quick for me with my nasty helter-skelter little world...:dunno
That's just a couple of weeks from now....later in Aug or Sept be better for me.

If I come I can stop at Safeway & pick up couple of Tootise-Rolls & Butterfingers, put 'em between 2 paper plates. That would be covered dish variety.....I think??:rotflmao :rotflmao

FordGuy100

Reaction score
why not do a carry in - everyone brings a covered dish. This way you get a wide variety of dishes (this is what we do for the IDI Weekend) and you get some really good food this way.

Thats an excelent idea. So now anybody wanting to attend bring something.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker