Ordering Gauges

Kalashnikov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm going to order my gauges. Going with Glowshifts figured I'd see some opinions.

For me 93 IDI turbo ZF5 I was gonna go with EGT, boost and not sure on the 3rd. The PO installed oil pressure gauges already and volt and water work on the cluster. There really isn't much fuel pressure with these that's why I wasn't so sure on getting a FP gauges.

My 89 IDI N/A E4OD I am going with EGT and trans temp since I don't plan on getting rid of the E4OD or turboing it. The oil pressure gauges on the cluster works but the volts doesn't altho that can always be mesured with a multimeter. My water temp gauges is a little funky but I think that's mostly because my cooling system needs to be serviced (bad thermostat, bad fan clutch). In the summer itll oveheat idling but always stays cool while drivng. I do have a Carter electric fuel pump that puts out like 10PSI so I was thinking of maybe going with a FP gauge.

Then I'm picking up a 95 PSD. Not sure if I should go with a 4 gauge pod. It's got an E4OD but it's only 2wd and I might do a 4x4/ZF5 swap. If I do I'll just stick with FP, boost, EGT. If I keep the E4OD I'd want a trans temp gauge. Planning on starting wth basic mods adding up to stage 2 injectors. I may go for more but that wouldn't be for a while. Suppose I could always go for a 4 since the trans temp could always be replaced.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US