Old school tunes

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
Just put all your music on mp3 and get a decent head unit with USB input for a thumb drive. That's what I do on my boat, plenty of music in small package.

My 460 truck has a head unit that plays MP3 off CD, many more songs on a disc in MP3 format... Though I've had the same disc in there for maybe 5 years now? IDI truck came with some off brand (Panasonic?) newer looking head unit with no CD, no MP3, no USB, just a headphone jack input and AM/FM, so it stays on FM on the one station I like. Some day I'll put a nicer basic Alpine unit with USB input, but I'm not picky enough to be bothered yet.

motox tech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just realized( i was born backwards, .... But I'm coming around!) my 2000 super duty has the dual din with cassette player! I suppose a guy could just listen to them in there! My 92 came with a crappy dual (brand) stereo with no display and a mind of its own, so I took the stock stereo out of the wrecked donor truck and put it in the 92! The deck don't work, but it actually has better sound quality than the dual! I get my market reports on fm radio, so I'm ok I guess! Miss hearing old Paul Harvey these days!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online