Official 2012 rally

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Well we made it here safe and sound, uneventful except for watching the pyro on some of the pa mountains. Let the vacation begin!

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Anyone going thru Cleveland on the way to the rally that could get a snow plow truck mount for me? I already posted in the parts transportation forum....

Hoss....

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Well we made it here safe and sound, uneventful except for watching the pyro on some of the pa mountains. Let the vacation begin!

Cool Jared, Glad you made it! Hope to see ya at Rons on Thursday, unless you want to make a trip to GR to say HI sometime this week,..

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jared, good to hear you guys made it without problems. Have fun and we'll see you Friday.

Heath

subway

Reaction score
Darrin we might have to stop by, we were looking to go to grand rapids for the museum.

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score

NICE!!! glad you guys made it ok.

i hear ya on those mountains, did you run the turn pike? with any luck well be pulling in on Thursday.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We might make it on the 4th for the day. As of now if I can get a truck and Kacey can get the time off work the only time we can camp will be the friday and saturday after the 4th.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
chris when are you pulling out? hehehe thats what Jess said! anyhow... im thinking about adding a couple days to my stay, just wondering if ill be the last person to leave. thats so depressing...

subway

Reaction score
We are leaving Sunday and I don't think we are alone. And yes we ran the turnpike almost the whole way out which reminds me I left a intercooler and all the related install stuff can someone bring it for me? LOL

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Tomorrow (Tuesday) will be the last push to get the truck the way I want it. It's down to odds and ends now, then its time to grocery shop and get the trailer loaded. No big deal for some but nerve racking for a first timer.:eek:LOL What the heck am I going to forget?:dunno Oh yeah, and I work late on Wednesday!! No pressure.:rolleyes:

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Drove my dually to work, oil filter swap, grease job and a quick look over then Thursday I wash it. Getting anxious now.....

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lost the turn signal switch in the column. Got one coming tomorrow, but I've got to pick up the camper tonight in Bowling Green. Going to be interesting hauling it home without a driver's turn signal or brake light.

Heath

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Bedliner done train horns hooked up next up paint the hubs get the cd temporarily hooked up