Official 2012 rally

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up the "rally wear" yesterday. They all look great! The total order was almost a grand! I've gotten payment from a lot of folks, but still haven't recieved funds from John, Ron, Jared, Devon, or Joe. Help me out guys!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
O crap in all the pre rally jitters it slipped my mind. I will get on that sorry Mel. I am leaving this weekend so I am a little more amped up!

CDX825

filtration nut
Reaction score
I plan on being there the 4th so put me down as a day visitor only. Wish I could hang out for more than a day but thats all I get for vacation. It will still be great to finally meet everyone though!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks John! I had heard a rumour that Emma was coming down to help Graham. He's making good progress, but will definitely enjoy the moral and physical support.

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey anyone ever played "corn hole". If you havenet search google or some other search engine. If no one else has and there is interest we could bring our set. The basics is a safe way to play horseshoes anywhere.

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey anyone ever played "corn hole". If you havenet search google or some other search engine. If no one else has and there is interest we could bring our set. The basics is a safe way to play horseshoes anywhere.

That doesn't sound politically correct :rotflmao

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have played more corn hole than i can count. Love the game (whether drinking or not).