Official 2012 rally

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some plant tours require closed toe shoes. I guess sneaks are OK but open sandles might be out. Museum I would think will be ok for any shoes.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I'll be late to the party, but I just made my reservations from the 6th to the 8th. I hope a few folks will still be around. No family, just me and a close friend. See yinz there.

Last edited:

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
I regetfully tell you all i will not be attending i just cant get the time off for this event i will be making darrins mini rally and i will be in michigan here and there but it just wont workout this year ...... gives me a whole year to get the goatgetter setup the way i like

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Goose no worries on the Henry Ford. As said its kid friendly, even for us big kids. :D
The rail museum will only be open on Saturday so after a hot dog eating venture we'll wander down for some ice cream so save some room for that.
Schedule adjustment made.

Seth I'm sorry ya can't make it but glad I'll see ya this fall.

Russ that's great news man!

Also rumor has it we've had a cancellation and a lot may still be up for grabs.

21 days and counting!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be great seeing you there again Russ, but will miss the rest of your clan.

CDX825

filtration nut
Reaction score
Thinking I might actually be able to make the rally this year. All depends on my work schedule for that week though so I can't say for sure.

Was thinking about heading out on the afternoon of the third and leaving the evening of the fourth. Staying in a tent if there are any spots available.

Whats the going rate for a tent site?

If all else fails I will try and make it out for the fourth and just show up for the day only.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Justin call the campground ASAP then. There may be space available yet as we and a birthday group are the only ones plus a few seasonals.
Prices are listed on my initial post on this thread.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
So time is running short. Only 2 weekends remain to wrap up those projects, or start them. :D
As in years past the swap meet goodies go well, for those putting requests in ahea of time, so if anyone is needing items hollar up now and those that have em can bring them.
I'm looking for a passenger front crew can seat belt in blue if possible.
I've also got an ATS 093 turbo that I haven't a need for and it may be coming along if anybody is interested. No radial or axial play in the shaft and may have been rebuilt.

Also we need to be thinking about potluck items for the cookout.

swampbear

Reaction score
Is it always there or does it come any closer to the east coast? fast math I'm looking at about 450 in fuel alone lol

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it always there or does it come any closer to the east coast? fast math I'm looking at about 450 in fuel alone lol

As always seems to be the case, people only find out about these rallies the year AFTER it was less than 10 miles from their house. LOL

Dude, it was right near Pine Grove PA last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk