Official 2012 rally

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a panoramic I took once everyone was lined up:sly:sly:sly. Sorry I cut out the two trucks on the ends. This was the first time using the camera.
You must be registered for see images attach

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whose motor home is that? Is it an IDI? Is that the one up in Canada?. I'd like to get one but would want it to be from the states so the speedometer is right.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Nice I took a few panoramic shots my self but will have to wait until I get back to post them.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was good to see everyone again and meet some new people. We had a great time and hope to see some of you in the fall. A big thanks to Ron for putting this together!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I got everything packed, just have to work in the morning, then I'll be heading to MI for the fair well weekend, I should be there around 5 pm.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well I'm off work at 7am then will be headed back up. Should arrive around 2pm or so - will have both kids with me. Jill and the girls will be rolling in behind me at around 7pm-ish....

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
I'll be on the road as soon as I'm done babysitting this floor finisher. I hope to be there by noon or shortly after.

Rob

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Lori, Taylor and I made it back home from the Rally last night about 11:15, No problems on the trip home.

We had an Awesome Time at an Epic Rally! Ron did a superb job putting this shindig together.

It was so much fun in fact that Lori and I will be coming back down tomorrow morning and spending the day there with ya all. We cant miss the opportunity to see all of the newcomers coming in today, Gruss, Rob, Jim, Travis's new family etc.

So we talked about it and decided to come back down, just don't know what we will be taking, Droopy, the Bike, or the Air conditioned fuel efficient TDI Jetta.

Either way we will be seeing you again tomorrow!

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it to the rally conveying with Jason. The logger did well, never went above 220*F on the coolant temp and 1050*F on the pyro. The hills could easily coax 11psi of boost. The truck and trailer grossed at 15-16,000 lbs and got about 10mpg's Jason had some minor tweaking to do but
his truck did well and we pulled into camp around 9:30am. What a nice day to unwind. We put off setting up camp for a nice relaxer in the camp pool. Camp is now set up and looking forward to hanging by the camp fire and cracking a cold one:)

That's pretty impressive. is that a stock rad?

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
For all of the rally goers who meet the gf, just wanted to apologize for her rudeness.

LOL :)

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
We got Droopy cleaned up and loaded tonight with a tailgate for Heath, and an unexpected Tranny Purchase for another member.

So Lori and I will head out in the morning to the Rally,....again,...;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online