Official 2010 IDI Rally Thread

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's basically Rothschild's Sewage Sucking Service

Okay, I understand now.

Not to be a nit-pick, but it's Rothschild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Service.

I once worked for Winston one summer and he learned me all about the business, but he never mentioned anything about no honey wagon.

Thanks. ;Really

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Looking to be there from the 1st thru the 8th.

Just got word last week that we're getting a part time position at the shelter and my partner swapped out my assigned on call holiday from July 4th to Thanksgiving day!:thumbsup:
Lost's to do and can't wait!

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
Where is our fearless leader??

where is he?

sorry guys, working out the little details.

Who hoo...just made our reservations. Looks like we are arriving on the 1st and leaving on the 6th, Looking forward to a good time. John

cool :D

Chris is probably building his truck motor,...again,... Get Er Dune Man! ;Sweet

hehehe... some things just don't change ;Sweet only this time it's a turbo 7.3 with several upgrades to the the heads, cam, pistons, super moose pump and moose injectors, you know the little stuff. i hope to have it done and in before the rally LOL

-cuss They still won't give out site numbers until all the reservations are made.

sites will be assigned shortly after may31, if we don't fill the spots before. thats the cut off for advanced reservations.

I guess I am not really concerned about that so much, when I spoke with her it sounds like they are going to fill up the 20 spots around the pavilion W34-W53. If there are substantially more than 20, winch is probable, she may move the whole group so we all can stay together, or start using spots W21 to W28 right next to the Pavilion spots. Full Hookups would be nice but I think Chris said they have a honey wagon if needed.

Well see,........:dunno

yep. we'll fill the spots around the pavilion then the spots next to them. i dont want to move the local at the camp ground because we might lose the pavilion.

Last edited:

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have been waiting to make sure, But now I can say we will not be able to make the rally this year. We have a family reunion to attend this year. Its been 20 years since the last one so its a must. We will surely miss everyone and all the fun of the rallies. I know everyone will be having a great time. Hope next years will not be to far away for us to travel. Take lots of pictures so I can at least feel like I am there LOL. Safe travels to all and God bless.

BTW I am thinking of putting a 10 year anniversary DVD of a collection of pictures and videos from the past rallies for next year. If you have pictures and videos you would like to donate to the DVD please let me know.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang BJ. I was hope you could make it again this year. You guys will be sorely missed. I can't thank you enough for all your help at last years Rally. Hope to see you both in 2011, where ever that may be.

Please remind us all again for the photo DVD's, as I will do my best to make sure I send you one for the 10 year rally anniversary DVD.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a bummer BJ! We understand though. I know the boys were really hoping they might see a certain young lady this year.... but I guess not.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a bummer BJ! We understand though. I know the boys were really hoping they might see a certain young lady this year.... but I guess not.

Hopefully next year i can arrange for the certain young lady to come with us.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang BJ. I was hope you could make it again this year. You guys will be sorely missed. I can't thank you enough for all your help at last years Rally. Hope to see you both in 2011, where ever that may be.

Please remind us all again for the photo DVD's, as I will do my best to make sure I send you one for the 10 year rally anniversary DVD.

Heath

Heath I really enjoyed your rally. And surely will miss out on another great rally being put on this year . We are going to try our best to make next year if its not to far away...(Hint Hint) But you guys know me. I dont mind driving long distances. I will make sure to remind everyone about the need for photos after this years rally.

I will be lurking to see the rally from the computer so post lost of pictures!!!