NEW PAINT..BEFORE PICS....FINISHED PICS TOMMOROW.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be a bit of a stretch to get the box well covered as well with only one gallon. Not to mention the difficulty of getting the subsequent coats in there since you can't stand on wet paint.

SSPanzergrenadier

Reaction score
awseom. I am about to spray mine this weekend. theres so many little nicks in the paint which turned to small surface rust spots over the years its been a real hassle getting them all clean. itll look pretty tho. good luck to you as well!

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I hear ya, mine was the same. I got my sunvisor back, I got some new mudflaps and I bought some slightly used Traction king tires for it today...Hopefully I'll have everything back to the way it was this weekend.

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
Looks real good. I vote for new headlights and taillights all around. Will make it look real good. Also... if you think that's alot of prep work, how about an econoline. It's just pure painted surfaces minus windows...:eek:

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Here's some more pics, still need to make my new mudflap hangers and polish the steps.;Sweet ...I manage to scuff the tailgate already, "popped the cherry" at the junkyard in less than 4 days....:dunno :rolleyes: :rotflmao

You must be registered for see images attach

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Looks awsome man ;Sweet. You did a real good job man, props to you keeping with the whole boring body work crap LOL

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Yeah, and I have a thing for girls who drive grey trucks!.....:D cookoo :rotflmao ....I couldn't resist.....I wouldn't mind bodywork if it was a classic car and I had loads of time but when it's your daily driver it just plain sucks.:rolleyes:

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
IF (!!!!!!!) I ever get mine painted it will be that color two toned with a black around the middle (like from the windows down to just above the rocker panels). I have seen some painted like that and it looks good. But my wife wonders why I would want to spend money on this rig....