New member of the dark side

BlackMamaba

Window Licker
Reaction score
Bought a 12 valve on Saturday. I was a die hard Ford Diesel fan but after the last issue of my 6.0L powerstroke Which cost me 2 trans. and about $10,000 of rebuilding I had I swore off Ford from then on. Well chalk it up as another on that has come over to the dark side and will never look back. All I can say after driving Big Red is I should have went this route a long tiume ago. Sounds like a big rig and pulls just as hard.;Sweet ;Sweet

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No No No.......With the PSD you WERE on the Darkside, now your on the WRONGSIDE:D

Congrats on the new ride, sorry to here about the 6.0 troubles, hope the new horse does ya right

BlackMamaba

Window Licker
Reaction score
I'll get some pics up in the next few days. The 6.0L was bad enough I went and traded it in on a gasser F-150. The F-150 is 9 months old and it had 2,000 miles on it when I lost it to the wife. Had it all set up like I wanted then she decided she wanted it. Made a deal that I was going to get another diesel but what I wanted. I think I won on that deal. I'm much more happier cause there is no electronics for me to really mess up just mechanical. If I break it it is cheap to fix. Alot cheaper than that 6.0L was. Also it is paid for.:D ;Sweet

Mighty Dodge

Reaction score
The dark side of the force is strong.
You running the stock plate? With the 5 speed you could go for a 10 or better yet a 0 plate...just hold on to it when you mash the pedal.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I was just thinking about that yesterday as I was fondling the box here on the shelf... gotta get my nephew up here some weekend so he can do the work while I drink and watch...

CHPMustang

OilBurners Staff
Reaction score
Lets get some photos of the new ride there Mamaba unless you'd like to swing by the Rally and I'll get a couple shots to post up for ya;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin