New here....and my truck

-Nathan-

Reaction score
Hey, well I'm new to these forums and figured I would make a post and introduction. Long story short, I was involved in an accident a while back, wherein my Ranger was taken from me. It was my daily driver/ weekend wheeler, and it was my baby. I am currently in second year of Dental school, and am too busy to build another rig. So I figured the responsible thing to do would be to get a decent daily/tow rig so that when I am done build and build a dedicated wheeler, Ill have something to haul it with.

Anyway, here is my new truck, a 2001 F-250, 7.3 Powerstroke, 6 speed manual.

It has a few things done to it, it works good to say the least ;Sweet

Its been -45 * C out lately, so havent had too many opportunities for pictures, Ill try later. Meanwhile, here is my truck, and just wanted to say hello.

You must be registered for see images attach

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the OB. Lot's of info here. And quit sending all that cold stuff down here. :D

Nice truck, looks like a 4X4. Whatcha gonna tow with it? eh.

-Nathan-

Reaction score
Hey thanks guys. Not towing anything as of yet, probably just some construction stuff in the summer. I bought it mainly to have when I get the time to build another offroad wheeler, in order to trailer it. As I said before, I was in an accident, and my daily driver/wheeler was wrote off, and I dont have time to build another one, so I got this.

It is indeed a 4x4. A 2wd truck is useless up here.

motox tech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You went from a Ranger as a daily driver to that, You gotta be stoked!! Welcome to the site, some really good guys here.

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
welcome! Sweet truck. Thats what I want my 99 to look like pretty much. I want the bushwacker fender flares and lift. What size lift is that? Who makes the lift? You will be able to haul whatever you want with that tuck!