new headlights

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally gave up trying to get the old ones clean and clear so i put in some new ones

much better lighting at night also

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 42

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea they are smoked the headlight and corner light are one piece now with 3 led lights in between them they look really nice at night they were on ebay @ $218 shipped had to modify them a little but other than that they fit really nice

7.3IDIDSL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my brother just bought those for his bronco but hasnt got them installed yet. What sort of modifications did you have to do to them?...i better give him a heads up haha

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the bumper lights stuck out to far just had to shorten the plastic stem where you screw it the truck and the chrome headlight bezzel you have to cut the piece where the corner light use to be out good luck with putting them in

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally gave up trying to get the old ones clean and clear so i put in some new ones

That's what I love about the old-timey sealed-beams, good old hard glass lens that look as good the day they finally shoot as they did when new.

Nothing makes a truck look run-down and trashy more than those plastic hazed-over headlights. :puke:

I see many cars/trucks lately that have a gallon of water sloshing around in the headlights; I don't know what the story is on that, maybe some kind of bulb cooling system.LOL

BROWNIEBOY525

The old fleet
Reaction score
Nothing makes a truck look run-down and trashy more than those plastic hazed-over headlights.

you got that right. I really have to order new lights also, mine are so yellowed they barley even put out any light at night and they really make the truck look like crap.(plus the bumper dented and half hanging off) I think i may go with the euro lights from lmc truck, anyone have them on there truck?

Attachments

• P6290028.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 4
  • P6290029.JPG
    P6290029.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 10
  • P6290027.JPG
    P6290027.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Brownie... You have a picture of my headlites. Mine are just embarrasing to look at. I really need to replace them too. I tried polishing them but that didn't last but a month or so. Another Ford crappy cheap idea.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Nothing makes a truck look run-down and trashy more than those plastic hazed-over headlights.

Agreed

BEFORE
You must be registered for see images attach

AFTER

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
:thanks: I got them off of ebay last year. Can't remember the seller.

One other cheep and easy thing to do on the 93-97 trucks is to paint the inside the grill semi gloss black(rattle can Krylon) it really bring out the chrome around the grill.

7.3IDIDSL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive got the same headlights as gruss. i got them off of ebay along with the clear bumper and corner lights. the headlights that me and gruss have from ebay are the same as the ones from LMC. i know this because a friend bought some from LMC after i bought mine from ebay. He told me the ebay ones are cheap overseas crap and the LMC ones are made in the USA and better quality. When i looked at them they looked to be exactly the same.

EBAY CLEAR LIGHTS

follow the link to clear lights off of ebay.

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AFTER

That is one sharp truck.:thumbsup:

Are those home-built rocker-guards/steps ??

If so, can you show some side-views and close-ups ??

I have been sawing away the rotted-out rockers on the son's Dodge truck, making way for a home-built set of real steel rockers/steps built bull-stout.:backoff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HarleyCummins

Members online

No members online now.