New age headlights

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
@03wr250f what's in your pics is what I'm looking for. Nice clean cutoff, nice bright light. Are those the aussie bezels? I checked Baja retrofit's and didn't see that model, just the one that looks like our stock units with new guts.

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct these are Aussies headlight bezels I have, with a retrofit in a 5x7 housing.

It is far easier to retrofit stock type headlights than 5x7s like the Aussies or bullnose use

Yes it does make the truck look like it has eyes but function over form far outweighs that, and ya get used to it. Especially since you can now see at night

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Top pic is high beams with the light bar, and the trees are about 1/2 mile away

The round fog lights and the amber fog lights are on a different switch and are not on in the pic

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
I think I'll save up and get the Baja ones. While the aussie ones look cool, I have this thing against wanting to install hard to get parts. If they break, I don't want to be out of a vehicle over something frivolous.

nelstomlinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the risk of changing the subject, I see BajaHID has LED tail light assemblies, recommends a "digital flasher," but they don't sell one? Has anyone come up with a digital flasher that works?

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Ford makes one, it just goes in place of your blinker relay. All it does is switch it from a heated filament mechanical relay to a digital one. Technically, any 3 pin LED compliant turn signal flasher should work.

I was eyeballing those too. The stop lights on my truck are fairly dim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online