New From Arizona!

cllake

Reaction score
I've got some serious envy for your truck. Also a AZ resident, but can't find anything that I like here local. What'd you pay for it and how many miles? Also, what part of CA? Congrats on the B-E-A-utiful truck!

Thank you sir!

I actually traded a heavily modified 2000 Ford ranger for. The truck has 232,*** now, I bought it with 231,1xx. The p/o was in Hesperia,Ca.

Hey welcome and you need to raise the roof if you want that thing in the garage....;Really

LOL!

cllake

Reaction score
Update:

Fixed my Fuel leak, it was the fuel filter gasket and the fuel vaccum switch.

Now I have a oil leak..! I found a bolt hanging out on top of my transmission and have been trying to find its home..

I am also in the process of installing my Glowshift Pod w/ trans temp, EGT and Boost gauges. The TW 6 position is already installed and DAMN that woke this truck up! I also have a set of 55 watt hi/low HIDs to install, alond with some anodized black CARR steps.

GWDriver

Reaction score
Hey Cody, Welcome from another new comer ('03 Dodge 2500 TD). Great looking truck, but I do have to say...................... you just gotta build a bigger door into your garage........:D

I've always like the strength of the Ford trucks. Enjoy your ride

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online

No members online now.