Need 6.2 Liter IP CORE

jwolf

Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for a 6.2 liter core that will be shipped directly to rebuilder.
As I am in Iceland the shipping of the core to US will be very expensive.
Can anyone help me?

Kindest regards - Jorgen

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm the one Jorgen needs the pump for. I fixed him up with a new 6.2 pump, and with customs and what not it's a pain and not very cost effective to move pumps both ways. If somebody has an intact core to send me that would help him out.

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
I have an IP laying around as a spare replacement if I ever needed one... don't know the actual condition of it though. It was off an 87 with a TH400, so it has the vacuum pump on the side and not the TPS. If I end up not needing it when I do an engine swap in the next couple weeks, I'd be willing to work something out with you guys.

jwolf

Reaction score
Thank you Lindstromjd,
Lets see if anyone comes up with anything ready to ship.

I have an IP laying around as a spare replacement if I ever needed one... don't know the actual condition of it though. It was off an 87 with a TH400, so it has the vacuum pump on the side and not the TPS. If I end up not needing it when I do an engine swap in the next couple weeks, I'd be willing to work something out with you guys.

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
Well, looks like I'll need the one I had as a spare. But, this still leaves me with a core IP... so now all I need to do is figure out exactly how to replace my IP, and I can send my core one out.

How exactly did you want to work this out?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online