National Drivetrain Treatment

EdK

Reaction score
I thought I'd better pass this experience along and allow others to make up their own minds about using this company. The following are FACTS, no opinions included!

In mid-January I needed to replace the output shaft bearing and snap rings in the transfer case of my '99 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 with Cummins and 5-speed. I also thought it would be a good time to replace the sleeve bearing in the tail shaft housing.

I called National Drivetrain in Chicago and ordered the needed parts for the NP241HD, asking for next day delivery. Friday the parts arrived, but most of them were not the correct parts. I contacted the salesman again (Jose) and explained the problems and then e-mailed him a photo of the parts I needed to replace. Jose offered to again next day deliver them, even though that would be a Saturday delivery. Saturday's delivery also failed to provide the correct large snap ring. I was able to later obtain it from Dodge.

I e-mailed Jose of the continuing problem and asked where we stood on payment, since some parts were still incorrect. Jose assured me I would be credited for the wrong parts. That was over TWO MONTHS AGO. I have sent e-mails asking to be credited for the incorrect parts as well as the $46 Saturday delivery, but Jose will not return my messages.

I recently left a voice mail to please have someone from "billing" contact me. No phone call.

This information is presented to assist others looking for a source for driveline parts to make an informed decision.
:draw

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
Bummer.
I have used them before and I have received wrong arts from them before but never had anything like that happen. NDT will usually get rite back to you when contacted. Let us know how it resolves for you.
Ken