Nanny Goat - SOLD - updated

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
watched her drive off just a little bit ago.

Let's just say He was just a little impressed with the power. LOL I think he is gonna need new tires before he gets 50 miles down the road. He took her for a pretty long test drive and I lost count how many times he slipped the rear tires.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
watched her drive off just a little bit ago.

Let's just say He was just a little impressed with the power. LOL I think he is gonna need new tires before he gets 50 miles down the road. He took her for a pretty long test drive and I lost count how many times he slipped the rear tires.

Guess the truck will feel right at home huh? LOL Sorry you had to sell, but I'm sure you'll find something cool in the future!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yeah he drives hard....

I heard him leaving and she was talking all the way down the road - as were the tires....

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
talked to the kid that bought her and he roasted the clutch over the weekend - he is putting a South Bend dual disk in her....

He said that the clutch was about gone in her, and I said well I heard you leaving and heard the tires burning so it doesn't surprise me.... I guess he is learning that if you gonna play you gotta pay...

He is very happy with the power of her though....

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
oh no.... you guys think I drive hard - I can't hold a candle to this guy.... He said that he was doing some launching this weekend............

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
oh no.... you guys think I drive hard - I can't hold a candle to this guy.... He said that he was doing some launching this weekend............

And he wonders why the clutch went out. Hmmmmm.:dunno

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The big question is.... will he find another tree with it? ;Really

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I hate to ask, how long before he blows it up? I know.... I know if Trav didn't blow it up....... but Trav didn't drive like that.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08