My new Shop Truck

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did it already have the golf front end or did you put it on?? Little truck looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Wow, that whistle sounds good for a little truck!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Did it already have the golf front end or did you put it on?? Little truck looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Frank!, It was a Jetta, I did the Golf Front End conversion, for 2 reasons, I like the Golf front end, and the Jetta Front Clip went on my 2 door Golf, making it a 2 door Jetta, something VW doesnt make. Just gotta be a little different!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I do believe you've got a keeper! very nice! What is sarge's first adventure going to be?

Its no 4bt Ranger, but I guess it will do! lol! but for sure will be keeping this little unit!

First Adventure, Drove it in a snowstorm yesterday, that was adventurous! other than that, just put miles on it, it is a blast to drive, way more peppier than my Golf was, Thinking it may have a tune in it to go along with the straight pipe and AFE intake.

Grins all around!

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Frank!, It was a Jetta, I did the Golf Front End conversion, for 2 reasons, I like the Golf front end, and the Jetta Front Clip went on my 2 door Golf, making it a 2 door Jetta, something VW doesnt make. Just gotta be a little different!

Ah ha!! Excellent idea. I've kicked around the Idea of putting the Jetta front on my 2 door golf but one of the reasons I bought a golf is that I liked the looks of the front more.

Really kicking myself for not buying a 4 door so I could do this.