My glow plugs thoughts, theories, complaints, ideas and beliefs

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone for all the help ;Sweet

Well I told myself a hundred times I wouldn't give in, but this morning I threw in the towel and went with a push button LOL All the wiring is new and I took my time to make it look professional.

After ~10 seconds of holding the button she lit off like a rocket this morning in the mid 20*'s ;Sweet I left enough leads on the controller to go back to it if need be, but as of right now I'm not looking back ;p

badaceds650

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone for all the help ;Sweet

Well I told myself a hundred times I wouldn't give in, but this morning I threw in the towel and went with a push button LOL All the wiring is new and I took my time to make it look professional.

After ~10 seconds of holding the button she lit off like a rocket this morning in the mid 20*'s ;Sweet I left enough leads on the controller to go back to it if need be, but as of right now I'm not looking back ;p

u'll be fine make sure u count correctly so you don't burn them out and get one of these http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIGITAL-LED...t=Car_Audio_Video&vxp=mtr&hash=item5646c4dc42
or something like this then u'll notice if you lost one plug so u don't burn out most to all of them ;Sweet