My friend's 1974 1310 Turbo IDI build!

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
International engines gotta be red! Lol basically i want someone to look under the hood and say "hmm i didn't know they came factory with diesels"

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spent some time on the oil cooler today. Destroyed one set of o rings. Then i got an idea. Got another set of o rings greased em up good then i used my floor jack and Jons dt466 travelette to press them in. It fell together. Also got the exhaust manifolds on and put some new studs in. I hope to have the engine in the rails this week

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As much as i love the look of the stepside i don't find them very useful. I aim to work this truck and get it dirty. I don't want to restore a step side box just to beat it up. I have a nice flat bed for it. I also may want to run dual wheels so i kinda need a flat bed.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the project man. Boy, you and Jon have been busy!

Love the avatar too!LOL

Heath

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I made my avatar on a meme generator on my phone. Yeah we very a lot done. We pretty much spend every spare moment there at the shop.

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Broke loose the turbo slip joint today. In case it ever has to come apart in the truck. Degreased the intake too. I think the engine and Trans well bee in the frame by the weekend. My gf actually volunteered to help me put the drive train in! Haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online