My first post *giggle*

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
but fo what mel wants to do, it is easier to get to the wires for a good splice if ya go from the inside.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought a Ford wiring diagram off of ebay, so that should help me find alternate locations to tap into. Rob, your right on the Moose Wagon, the screws on the passenger side are clear of the bumper, but partially obstructed on the drivers side, so I guess mine needs streightened too. So is that how you take the marker light out, just those two bottom screws?

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a Ford wiring diagram off of ebay, so that should help me find alternate locations to tap into. Rob, your right on the Moose Wagon, the screws on the passenger side are clear of the bumper, but partially obstructed on the drivers side, so I guess mine needs streightened too. So is that how you take the marker light out, just those two bottom screws?

Mel, Haynes manual 36060 1999 - 2002 F250, F350 and Excursion, covers both gas and diesel engines, if you don't already have one. Advance usually carries it in stock $16.96. Was a big help to me getting through some of the learning curve.

Yep those 2 bottom screws is all there is on the front marker lights.