Motor, Turbo & GV OD FS

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
What a steal of a deal that is. Depending if the gv is a j or p model will make it a worthy deal. Engine, turbo and gv for a great price. Offering a little less wont kill you either. One can't get a better deal unless they ask for it. Wish I needed a non gated turbo, 6.9 and another gv as a spare gv to the spare I already have... That would be too much over the top on the spares even in my oppinnion...:angel:

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
is that a wastegated banks? honestly ive only paid attention to specs on the ATS kits. GV is hit and miss when buying. no wiring. heater and rad hose outets look lovely :)

edit.. im a idiot. i see NON WG on the title.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its an early gv.
as faras the motor is concerned, it's a core. removed from a truck and i can't hear it run? no way on top dollar.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
its an early gv.
as faras the motor is concerned, it's a core. removed from a truck and i can't hear it run? no way on top dollar.

So whats the picture telling you that this is an early J type gv.. Is it the tail shaft housing or???

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for that calvin.. Never really looked that close to them. Just always read the serial number to know if it was a P or J model...