more deletes at tds

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
What I don't get is why people that hate it at TDS keep going back all your doing by reregeristing is keeping his users numbers up looks good to companys to buy advertising cookoo Sure you can't post as freely as you once could but honestly if you read the posting rules you knew that to begin with don't cry about it now I like it here to not worry about posting slightly off topic and getting it deleted or locked but there is and this is the main point of these forums still a bunch of good guys at TDS that need help with their trucks that have nothin to do with banning and deleting threads maybe they will find their way here but until then I post there to try and help people out and the same here only I can relax here or atleast I could :confused:

(climbs off soap box)now I'm going out side to relax and beat the crap out of some steel and build me a custom front bumper :D (see off topic and I don't care here :Sly :D )

82fordtruck

Reaction score
I am also of the same opinion. Why do people go back to TDS? I found this site to have more information, and lacking only in the archives. This of course is irrelevant because nothing could ever be found in the archives, and I can search here. So, I have rarely used TDS since finding this site. Another thing is the for sale section, it's wonderful here.

My disappointment is that people don't seem to post as much here. It seems like a lot of the people here are still on other sites a lot, and while they like it here, are not psoting as much. One question about my IP went almost unanswered, and I had to make a second similar post to get responses. On TDS, I got tired of all the wierd answers, and repeated posts. We should all be posting here more.

I will say that this site is a whole lot better than FTE. I got into trouble there constantly, for posting off topic or in the wrong forum. I really did not like that site.

Why not do what the moderator said, and just leave if you don't like it?

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Well,I hang out over there to help out the newbies.Plus,anytime I a first timer I make sure I PM them about this place.Do the same thing when I see someone getting frustrated.I just send a PM telling them to jump ship and come to Oilburners.Gotta doctor the name a little to stop the auto Censor ******** but just add a space or dash and tell them to remove it.

Yea,I know the **** ******** from TDS are reading this at OILBURNERS and I don't care!What are they gonna do,ban me for saying bad things on ANOTHER site?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been told by more than one TDS mod, that they don't always agree with Jason's rules, and do not ban people there, for what they say here. Some are of the opionion that threads like this one are the main reason this site exists, so personally, I'd like us all to forget TDS and move on with the technical stuff so we can prove them wrong.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
Well,I hang out over there to help out the newbies.Plus,anytime I a first timer I make sure I PM them about this place.Do the same thing when I see someone getting frustrated.I just send a PM telling them to jump ship and come to Oilburners.Gotta doctor the name a little to stop the auto Censor ******** but just add a space or dash and tell them to remove it.

Yea,I know the **** ******** from TDS are reading this at OILBURNERS and I don't care!What are they gonna do,ban me for saying bad things on ANOTHER site?

thats what ive been doing but i got banned for a post on here although he wont admit it.kinda funny he deletes the post over there,sends me an email on why it was deleted and then i post the email here and i got banned.theonly reason i resigned up over there is the reasons stated above by frieght_train.other than that i could honestly care less as this site is much better and now my new home ;Sweet