Moose truck for sale?!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I too was wondering why the stacks were inside the sleeper. Maybe they act as a bed warmer in the cold north...:dunno I don't want to say its a silly place to root the stacks but without knowing the whys I'm not going to step out there and say its crazy. Its just not for me. I do like the look but not the stacks thru the sleeper. Clean lines without lots of bling makes a crewcab look nice in my opinnion.

Black dawg

Reaction score
That looks like a pretty dang nice truck. Dont care for bolt on extras, but it looks like lots of detail went into that truck.

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
Wow. That it is clean truck! Yeah, the price does seem high, but if you really think about it, many of us end up spending close to that or more on ours over a few years before we get them how we want them.LOL So i guess if somebody wanted their IDI to be about like that one and didnt have much time, they could save alot of work and time! lol.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
No amount of spend money on my truck is ever a waste compared to cost of owning a new truck. Take any new truck just out of the warranty period and see what a new pump or injecters will cost to do yourself or have some cut rate job done at a cheap *** shop.... Even that will be enxensive. Someone here just last year needed a set of psd injecters and they were something like $2800.00 plus the installatyion fee. Total bill was to be around 5400.00... Thats too much for many of us here. Even just the cost of a set of psd injecters is high compared to what we pay... We have no reason to feel anyone is gouging us for new injecters. Hell, I don't think you can even buy a set of new psd injecters... They are mostly all rebuilt...

dgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ain't skeered to say it. Those stacks stuck through that giant resonating chamber are ****

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Interior pics would be nice as would engine bay pics. CL people just don't get it sometimes.:backoff If you're gonna ask a premium price, you need to show why. That's a nice truck, 12 and change? Maybe not.......but maybe close to it for the right person. It would need a ZF 5 speed for my consideration or a GV OD.

Mel's sleeper goes to the bed's floor and there is a door to walk out the back of it into the truck bed.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Wow. That it is clean truck! Yeah, the price does seem high, but if you really think about it, many of us end up spending close to that or more on ours over a few years before we get them how we want them.LOL So i guess if somebody wanted their IDI to be about like that one and didnt have much time, they could save alot of work and time! lol.

You hit the nail on the head, I agree totally.;Sweet Even if I do not count the bad money that I have into my truck, I have about $13,000 in it at its current state. If a blue, lifted, bull nose crew cab is what you are after, this one is already done for you..........that carries some value.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online