Moose truck for sale?!

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
Maybe its just the way the pic looks on my phone, but what about the rear windows? Is it just me? lol:dunno Ill look at it again to see if I still see what I saw

Keeway

ALL MOTOR!
Reaction score
Didn't notice before until u said that but looks like the rear door windows have what looks to be a vent window in them?

Ataylor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is hard to say without seeing the truck in person. It looks clean, and could be worth the money, but who has 12.9k laying around to buy it. You can't get a loan on a truck that old. That is why almost everyone on this forum buys old trucks and fixes them up to be what they want. We all know that the money that we have spent we will never get back. We fix these old trucks up for two reasons. First, because we love old trucks that are so easy to work on and they are reliable. Second, we fix them up to have something that is orginal and different than the norm. I'm surprised that who ever owns that truck isn't on this forum, because it does look sweet.

Archie

Last edited:

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No amount of spend money on my truck is ever a waste compared to cost of owning a new truck. Take any new truck just out of the warranty period and see what a new pump or injecters will cost to do yourself or have some cut rate job done at a cheap *** shop.... Even that will be enxensive. Someone here just last year needed a set of psd injecters and they were something like $2800.00 plus the installatyion fee. Total bill was to be around 5400.00... Thats too much for many of us here. Even just the cost of a set of psd injecters is high compared to what we pay... We have no reason to feel anyone is gouging us for new injecters. Hell, I don't think you can even buy a set of new psd injecters... They are mostly all rebuilt...

That is rediculous! If some one pays that much today for PSD injectors(stock or stage ones) they deserve to be gouged, when a little research will show they can be had for 1/3 that price. I hate hearing things like this from uneducated psd owners. Dont get me wrong I love my IDI, it has its place and so does the PSD. As cheap and reliable as the IDI is, the PSD is also at not that much more cost. And yes PSD injectors are available as new units, they arent even that expensive.

cbarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't notice before until u said that but looks like the rear door windows have what looks to be a vent window in them?

All the bullnose trucks had those windows in the rear doors. That is a pretty sweet lookin ride. Maybe he will take 10K for it...

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
It is hard to say without seeing the truck in person. It looks clean, and could be worth the money, but who has 12.9k laying around to buy it. You can't get a loan on a truck that old. That is why almost everyone on this forum buys old trucks and fixes them up to be what they want. We all know that the money that we have spent we will never get back. We fix these old trucks up for two reasons. First, because we love old trucks that are so easy to work on and they are reliable. Second, we fix them up to have something that is original and different than the norm. I'm surprised that who ever owns that truck isn't on this forum, because it does look sweet.

Archie

Well said, Archie, especially about never getting that money back. Must be some kind of perverse enjoyment of creating it ourselves. cookoo

BTW, am about 40 miles west of you...... give me a yell if you need a hand. Always enjoy a run up the hill.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Mel ever sells His truck. Honestly I would not ask anything less if it was mine, I know it is worth that and more. I like it except the stacks inside the sleeper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online