Monster IDI limo truck with 4 WHEEL STEERING!

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have a problem with just letting things die, don't you? :rolleyes:

I can see this thread getting closed soon (I hope)

nope.but if people are gonna badmouth something they should know what theyre talkin about.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nope was trying to find a good picture of my bad cab mount for the reply.thought i had a better pic but it must be on my other laptop

87crewdually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill say it in a more clear fashion, rear whl steer is not illegal, but the way he did it would be in some states. i think its a cool trk, but theres a few things i would do different. and frame repair, and modifing the frame, there is a right way and a wrong way, but the right way will be safe. but i do understand that is your opinion.

Just so we're clear on my view, obviously rear steer stability isn't illegal since it's been used on production vehicles since the 80's but the process and function of the truck in the original post will not pass altered vehicle inspection in most states.
Why is that so hard to understand and grasp? :dunno

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is getting as sidetracked as full hydro steering debates, not that those are on this forum but when I did alot of checking into full hydro steering years ago it was so hard to find information because it was always a debate you had to read through.

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was checking in to see how a cragslist post got four pages of comments. All I can say is Y'all are wasting too many brain cells on this post.:dunno