Mobile Delvac Rebates = Cheap Oil

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Passing this along for anybody who needs an oil change for their IDI. I got a 2.5 gallon jug of Mobile Delvac Super 1300 at Wally World for $31.67, which qualifies for a $10 prepaid Visa card. When you sign up online, they give you another $5 Visa card. That's 2.5 gallons for $16.67 plus tax. That's $6.67 per gallon, and I don't ever remember buying Chevron Delo, Rotella or Mobile Delvac for that cheap.

As my buddy used to say after he got married: "Don't be scared, everybody else is doing it." :)

Link attached below

Last edited:

Brian VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you bought 4 (the max allowed) then you'd save $25 (after getting your Visa card) vs going to TSC and buying 4 jugs of Traveller.

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
I usually go for deals like that but a few months ago I got a single gallon on SuperTech for some reason then forgot I had it, and also had 2 gallon jugs of Traveller for topping off (leak/consumption), so I just bought a 2 gallon jug of SuperTech to put with the 1 gal for the next oil change soon. The recently opened 2gal Traveller will be for topping off.

Brian VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to Tractor Supply today to get their Traveller brand oil. They didn't have any. The shelves were very low of stock on most of the diesel oils. But they did have Delvac Super 1300 on sale for $27.99 for 2.5 gal. jugs so I grabbed the last 4 that they had (with the rebate in mind).
The $45 rebate would be nice but I'm always hesitant to give out any more online info. than I have to. I can't decide if it's worth the $45.

Last edited:

Brian VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to go ahead with the rebate. I didn't get the extra $5 mentioned but the $40 rebate, plus the sale price, brings the price per quart to $1.80 vs $2.70 for the Traveller brand I was planning to buy.
Thanks for posting this.

Isaac Ristow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought 4 5 gallon pails and I want to say I got back $112 this was 2 years ago with the delvac rebate. Fleet farm sells Delvac in 5 gallon pails. Delvac or Delo is all I'll run myself