Mil

JohnQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upper Left Hand Corner, Flushwater Bay starting a
No, not my Mother In Law :rolleyes: Butt my Malfunction Indicator Light on my 5 speed 2002 TDI Jetta :mad: Just came on yesterday and not blinking yet. The book says it is a malfunction in the emission control system and if the light starts blinking to reduce power because the catalytic converter may get damaged. I'm 44,000 miles, 8,000 passed the warrenty :mad: just my luck. Anybody have this happen, and what was it and how much did it cost to fix. Plan on bringing the KrautKan into the StealerSDhip tomorrow morrning, so I better go grease up :love:

bigolddeerhunter

Reaction score
JohnQ said:
No, not my Mother In Law :rolleyes: Butt my Malfunction Indicator Light on my 5 speed 2002 TDI Jetta :mad: Just came on yesterday and not blinking yet. The book says it is a malfunction in the emission control system and if the light starts blinking to reduce power because the catalytic converter may get damaged. I'm 44,000 miles, 8,000 passed the warrenty :mad: just my luck. Anybody have this happen, and what was it and how much did it cost to fix. Plan on bringing the KrautKan into the StealerSDhip tomorrow morrning, so I better go grease up :love:

John keep us informed...I am thinking about getting a Jetta TDI in the future.

chimlyss

**** Farmer
Reaction score
Other than that, all is good with your shopping cart?
I'm another one pondering a TDI, or maybe a Hybrid...
Decisions, decisions.