Michigan fall get together.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. I just made my reservation at the campground. Darrin, I need you to call them and tell them what size trailer I'm in. I had no clue. Barney, please confirm you're bringing the axle. I have to get some kind of prize for spending $400 in diesel fuel for the weekend. :rolleyes: Looking forward to seeing you all. ;Sweet

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Yup. I just made my reservation at the campground. Darrin, I need you to call them and tell them what size trailer I'm in. I had no clue. Barney, please confirm you're bringing the axle. I have to get some kind of prize for spending $400 in diesel fuel for the weekend. :rolleyes: Looking forward to seeing you all. ;Sweet

Sweet!
Prize? I gotta 92 bumper for Nick.:dunno

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Great Mel, I called East Lake and let them know that you will be in a 2001 ish22' Bunkhouse TT, It is my Pastor's camper. Cozy but plenty of room for the boys on the bunks and a double bed for you and Suzy. It is completly furnished with all camping gear needed, just need to bring the food.

Great turnout guys! Should be a lot of fun,..

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm in, just made my reservation! We are renting one of their rental units, the one on lot 65 is already rented, so we are on lot 55. They said if the other cancels that they'd move us closer to you all, I ask if she could move us farther away!!! :) Anyway, I'm stoked now, finally get to meet all you guys and never dreamed Mel would be there too!

We are going to get there Thursday and head out Saturday. As I said before, I have to have my daughter back for visitation Sunday.

Oh, and I won't be driving a diesel, I don't think my stomach (hernia) would tolerate my truck that far!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Does anyone of the group know what lot number you have? They sent me a link to the map to show me where lot 55 is, but I have no idea where that is in relation to you all.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool beans! Get to meet Scott. An unexpected bonus. Thanks for the arrangements Darrin. Tell your pastor we thank him as well. We can bring bedding and what not. Is there a community meal we should bring something for?

Thanks for cleaning the axle Barney. We wouldn't want to dirty the insides of Amy's old truck. Would you mind putting a coat of gloss black on that too? That would save me some time. LOL

Last edited:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Thanks for cleaning the axle Barney. We wouldn't want to dirty the insides of Amy's old truck. Would you mind putting a coat of gloss black on that too? That would save me some time. LOL

Should prod him to get it Zeibarted for ya Mel.;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online