Michigan fall get together.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well we are considering making it. It doesn't look too likely, but it would be the easiest way for me to get that axle from Barney. The only way we would be able to do it, is if Suzi can get off work that Friday. And of course the kids would have to miss school. Then it would be a crazy 12 hour run to get there, stay a day and head right back. Hell of a way to spend a weekend. :rolleyes: LOL

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Well we are considering making it. It doesn't look too likely, but it would be the easiest way for me to get that axle from Barney. The only way we would be able to do it, is if Suzi can get off work that Friday. And of course the kids would have to miss school. Then it would be a crazy 12 hour run to get there, stay a day and head right back. Hell of a way to spend a weekend. :rolleyes: LOL

WUS!;Poke

That would be great if you could Mel,
That way we can point the finger at somebody else when Amy comes looking for us since Barn wants to have a blow it up n tow it home weekend.:eek:

;Really

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Not to worry Travis, Pop Secret is the offical popcorn of D&L Auto Sales, You have our full support! ;Sweet

Attachments

• IMG_0778.JPG
    IMG_0778.JPG
    703.8 KB · Views: 9

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score

That would be a bonzi trip for sure! We hope you can make it, Lori slipped and told Taylor that Matthias and Grahm would be there, I said "may" be there,... ;Really

Keep us posted, as of now we have 5 of the 6 camping spots taken but they are holding the 6th spot.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
WUS!;Poke

That would be great if you could Mel,
That way we can point the finger at somebody else when Amy comes looking for us since Barn wants to have a blow it up n tow it home weekend.:eek:

;Really

Allow me to clarify my position. I simply said we should call it the "blow it up and tow it home" weekend. The only thing I'm blowing up this time is the bathroom in the TT. Come to think of it I'll be towing it home later. I guess the name fits.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Allow me to clarify my position. I simply said we should call it the "blow it up and tow it home" weekend. The only thing I'm blowing up this time is the bathroom in the TT. Come to think of it I'll be towing it home later. I guess the name fits.

:rotflmao :rotflmao

Especially after the chilli cookoff that weekend.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score

Hey Mel. It was several years ago that I made a 10 hour one way trip to Oklahoma and spent app. 1 hour loading that damn truck onto a trailer and then drove 10 hours home.

It was a day that will live in infamy.

I think 12 hours there and 12 back with 36 between should be easy.

Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net Oldoilers.net

Last edited:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well ok where to I call tomorrow to make my reservations again... The install at work got put off for a while so that frees up someone to cover my regular work shift and so I asked for it off - I should have an answer tomorrow on if I get the time.

Lots and lots of changes at work.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
;Sweet !

Here is the info from the first post:,.Check out the website for the number.

When? Friday Sept 26 through Sunday Sept 28.

Where? Eastlake Campground in Hopkins MI.
~Here is thier wbsite: http://www.michcampgrounds.com/eastlake/

They have "buy one day get one free" camping, so for $34.00 you can camp for the Weekend with Water and Electric.
Tina is holding 6 spots under my name for one Week, so if you want to go please call in you reservation soon. When you do call make sure you use my name.

Who? This is open to anyone that wants to come, IDI, PSD, Cummins, Duramax, it don't matter So far it sounds like Myself, Barney, Chris, and Ron will be going, so that leaves 2 more spots open, If there are more that wants to go please let me know asap so we can get more spots. There should not be a problem getting more.

Why? This is just a relaxing, wood burning, food eatin, beverage drinking, laid back, camping weekend with nothing on the schedule.
However last year we were able to do a Moose Pump install and blow up Barneys truck, so that was fun,.... for most of us,..

What? The Campground is having a Chili Cookoff that weekend so if you have a good Chili recipee, lets bring them and we can get involved with that.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
What? The Campground is having a Chili Cookoff that weekend so if you have a good Chili recipee, lets bring them and we can get involved with that.

I'm contemplating my sweet chilli one.;Sweet

Good to see yer comin Trav.:thumbsup:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm told a decision will be made today. Lots of things to work out. Getting out of school for a day, me getting off work (not so hard) and Matthias getting off work (he will miss 2 days). We've been doing crazy things lately like driving to Rhoad Island for a few hours. :rolleyes: LOL Very similar to your trip Barney.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, since my surgery was cancelled, I may be back in as well! Travis, you're going to have to meet me someday! :)