Member tagging.

KZF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to try the Remember Me trick...only reason I log out is so I can quickly see the newest posts since I was on last.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will have to try the Remember Me trick...only reason I log out is so I can quickly see the newest posts since I was on last.

You don't have to Log out each time then Log in again. Just X out, or go to another site. When you come back, you'll see the newest posts.

KZF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a new post button at the top....

I use that button after logging in to see what's new...now that I checked Remember Me I won't log out any more and just click the button when I open the window.

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or just hit the refresh butt for that page of the browser, it does the same. ;Sweet

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Member tagging is incredibly handy, especially on a technical forum like this.

Somebody asks a question, you go in to answer it. It's specifically about male models, you say "I don't know anything about male models, but @Icanfixall does" and it will summon him to the thread.

No adds, no weird pop-ups telling you where you can buy the item described in the text, no NSA putting arsenic in your cereal.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
^ yes, exactly. Once it's here, people will realize the usefulness and ask "why didn't we do this sooner?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk