Marker Lights Problem

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
Guys, I have a strange problem to work on today... Last night I started my truck and turned my lights on and went in the house. When I came out I thought something looked odd and then I realized that all my front markers were working, but my cabover and tail lights were dead. ***, eh?! Does anyone have a wiring diagram or has anyone ever experienced something like that? As well, all my dash lights are working, so somehow I have lost 12V to the cabovers and tails, but my brake lights work. I do have a right turn signal out though. That will be getting replaced this morning. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure on cab lights. But the turn signal wires in the column if it comes loose under the panel or somtimes doesn't look loose pull it apart an plug it back in.

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
Well I solved part of my problem anyway. Turns out the T-connector in the back that plugs in to the harness to feed the 7-pin had come a little loose, so I have my rear markers back and my turn signals and brakes all work. The cab overs are still dead though...I hope I don't have to take the headliner out to try to trace the wires feeding that! Does anyone know. Are cabovers a factory dealer installed option, or were they all aftermarket?