Lowest Prices on MBRP diesel exhaust hands down

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are offering deep discounts for forum members. We currently have a 10% off sale on all MBRP products + free shipping on orders over $99 (to the lower 48). Check here for the MBRP discount code: http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?66167-MBRP-Exhaust-10-off-at-GotExhaust-com

If we don't have a sale or special currently running on something, just send us a PM for a custom quote and forum member deals. We will beat any advertised price on MBRP exhaust products ;Sweet

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are offering deep discounts for forum members. We currently have a 10% off sale on all MBRP products + free shipping on orders over $99. Check here for the MBRP discount code: http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?66167-MBRP-Exhaust-10-off-at-GotExhaust-com

If we don't have a sale or special currently running on something, just send us a PM for a custom quote and forum member deals. We will beat any advertised price on MBRP exhaust products ;Sweet

Love this going to check on it too! Especially since there is free shipping...woo hoo..Canada here it comes!

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Love this going to check on it too! Especially since there is free shipping...woo hoo..Canada here it comes!

:rotflmao ...actually the free shipping only applies to the Lower 48 but we do ship to Canada. I fixed that but due to the mixup I will take care of you ;).

theSHERPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are your online prices showing the 10% off? For example MBRP Exhaust - S6104AL shows up as $379.99, which is the same price all over the internet. Are you saying there is an additional 10% off plus the 10% membership deal? Or the 10% off IS the membership discount?

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are your online prices showing the 10% off? For example MBRP Exhaust - S6104AL shows up as $379.99, which is the same price all over the internet. Are you saying there is an additional 10% off plus the 10% membership deal? Or the 10% off IS the membership discount?

The MB10 code will take 10% off MBRP products, which is an advertised sale (10% off the prices on our site). The "forum discount" varies from product to product and we normally make custom deals for forum members via PM or phone call.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:rotflmao ...actually the free shipping only applies to the Lower 48 but we do ship to Canada. I fixed that but due to the mixup I will take care of you ;).
good thing you clarified the shipping issue. we do have active members in europe, south america and australia. :D

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You got that right, towcat! I'd be eating Ramen noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner just so I could afford to stay in business! LOL