Lots of IDI engine parts, would like them gone fast.

Dogbrain

Reaction score
I have to move my extra stuff from where it is and would like to sell it instead of moving it. I have a 7.3 Idi turbo engine disassembled, already sold the turbo setup and serpentine setup. I have a second 7.3 idi disassembled. Also have a 6.9 that had new bearings put in it approx 40k miles before I pulled it due to the timing gears stripping out after the cam gear bolt backed out would make a grat short block or long block after checking valves. I have a rear out of a '84 f250, it is 3.55 ratio and I think dana 60. Have lots of other parts from 80-86 fords, will try to post when I remember what else I have. None of the engines have injectors, they are all sold. If for some reason someone needs it I also have a auto transmission out of a '96 f350 4x4 and the 460 gas engine disassembled, block has been checked at machine shop and had new bearings pressed in, bores look new because it ran on propane. Also have a propane tank that replaces rear tank for ford truck.. Really would like to no have to deal with putting this stuff on ebay. Two t-19 four speed transmissions, sale pending on these. Aso have a 10.25 ford 3/4 ton rear in 3.55 ratio. Other transfer case should be in trailer.

Last edited:

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Tappahannock, parts are in Midland, which is near Warrenton.
Okay warrenton is about an hour from me. What is the deal with the turbo engine that has been taken apart? Why was it taken apart? How many miles? Are the heads in good shape?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you happen to have a fan shroud for idi? I need one that bolts up to this radiator:

You must be registered for see images attach

Dogbrain

Reaction score
The should be 2 shrouds there, I'll look tomorrow. How much do you want to pay for line and pump cover? I think they would fit in a flat rate box if I don't go crazy with bubble wrap.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The should be 2 shrouds there, I'll look tomorrow. How much do you want to pay for line and pump cover? I think they would fit in a flat rate box if I don't go crazy with bubble wrap.

I appreciate you checking, lemme know what you find!

chickendrank

Reaction score
Do you have all 8 injector lines? Here's my email [email protected], if your able to send a few pics that would be awesome!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Dogbrain

Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to look in the storage trailers for fan shrouds, sorry, I've been working on getting an engine pulled from a mercedes to put in my wife's eary bronco, I have 2 full sets of injector lines, they are at my house, may be able to get pics sunday.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to look in the storage trailers for fan shrouds, sorry, I've been working on getting an engine pulled from a mercedes to put in my wife's eary bronco, I have 2 full sets of injector lines, they are at my house, may be able to get pics sunday.

No worries on the wait man, just lemme know when you get a chance to look as well as prices!

Dogbrain

Reaction score
Ok, I looked in storage, could not find shrouds. There is a good radiator, but no shroud, don't know what I did with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online