Looking for a truck

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
So replace the roof and clean up the side dent and its still a nice truck. Best part is any idi will bolt up in the engine bay...:sly

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
I honestly never have thought that I'd like to have a pair attached to my chest. It would be weird and not near as fun as a hot woman with a nice pair! ;Really:D;Sweet:rotflmao:rotflmao

Being overweight, I can vouch for it not being as fun.;p

DragRag

Reaction score
I have a white 89' CC 4x4 7.3l, naturally aspirated still. I picked it up from the only owner that bought it new and had it on his ranch and hauled stock with it. He has about a 30k acre spread in Shandon California. It is dry and hot as hell there in the summer, I know I worked a summer there as a masons tender when I was 19 years old. Anyway, this truck is a 5 speed. There are not many cc 4x4 5 speeds out there, and even fewer of them are for sale. This truck has 107k original on it, and has the deal in the bed for a 5'er or a goose neck hitch. It still wears the original paint now, but I am putting it in for body and paint tomorrow when I pick up the 94' cc 4x4 from the body shop tomorrow. It only has a few small dings on it now, no major dents. I am painting the 89' the original color(white), and my trucks when done usually look newish if you have looked at some of my after pics posts. I will be honest with you, the 5 speed truck will not be cheap, I have two guys that have been waiting for me to do 5 speed truck for some time now. I only have one of them, my other two I will have on the market in the next week or so are auto trucks. The 94' is will be the nicest of all of them, but the 89' is a killer truck to. No pics right now, but will have pics in about a week or so after paint is done. Pics of the 94' sooner.

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
mine is the same age as my truck..... calvin that is my dream truck, that is the same paint scheme I have with blue/white and its a crewcab, this single cab is getting really old