Looking for a truck

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Ok, I was out with my buddy and his father hauling wood this weekend, and we decided to use my truck. The old Ford was just happy as hell idling through the woods in first gear, low range 4x4 with a couple ton in the bed. It impressed my buddy's father so much to the point of him wanting an IDI of his own. He has the money, ambition and the need for such a truck.

So, consider this a formal application for the purchase of a Ford IDI truck.

Terry would like to get his hands on a RUST FREE F350 4x4, crew cab long box truck with a 5 speed if possible. He does not care where the truck is at, but pictures are a must. The seller must also be willing to sell internationally...as we are Canucks and will have to either wire a payment, downpayment or make some type of arrangements.

This is your change to sell your truck, should you want to. Mileage is not that big of a deal, and neither is turbo vs. non turbo. I told him that these do not make a pile of power, but are efficient as hell and will run for years to come with proper maitenance.

Let's see what you got!!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
from my experience with brokering "bushpig7"s truck, NAFTA does not make cross border transactions between US and Canada easy and uncomplicated. If a deal is made, the best way to expedite a transaction is by wire transfer. Canadian funds drawn on a Canadian bank deposited into a US bank, is subject to a hold of no less than 45 days and max of 90 days. wire transfers, although may be a little more expensive, is subject to a 3 to 7 day hold. A valid title and current registration is what is needed at minimum to get a vehicle through the border.
that being said, I haven't cut up this truck yet.
You must be registered for see images attach

the good....factory turbo truck.
the bad...cab roof rot and motor is locked up.
but.....we have the ability and know-how to make it all good.:D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Do you know what locked up the engine... Really a nice looking picture truck even with the said issues....

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Calvin, I am sitting here with Corey looking at this thing and he is getting wood!!

I think I am in live with that paint scheme though...I would reverse teh white and blue but it still looks ****!!

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
from my experience with brokering "bushpig7"s truck, NAFTA does not make cross border transactions between US and Canada easy and uncomplicated. If a deal is made, the best way to expedite a transaction is by wire transfer. Canadian funds drawn on a Canadian bank deposited into a US bank, is subject to a hold of no less than 45 days and max of 90 days. wire transfers, although may be a little more expensive, is subject to a 3 to 7 day hold. A valid title and current registration is what is needed at minimum to get a vehicle through the border.
that being said, I haven't cut up this truck yet.
You must be registered for see images attach

the good....factory turbo truck.
the bad...cab roof rot and motor is locked up.
but.....we have the ability and know-how to make it all good.:D

What would you be looking to get out of that truck Calvin? Terry is pretty serious about wanting a solid truck like that!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nothing is as good as ****.

MMmm... I dunno. I've often thought having a pair would beat just looking at them. I'd look funny, but then I'd never have to leave the house anyway. :dunno:

LOL

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What would you be looking to get out of that truck Calvin? Terry is pretty serious about wanting a solid truck like that!
goofy, here is the pics on the front roof line.
it's suffering from water intrusion via the cab lights.
i'm going to repost the pics of the truck, I can't find the orig thread.
mechanically, I can build the truck to suit. it all depends on how much he is willing to spend.
yes, it's an auto, but that can be changed:D

Attachments

• SL374959.JPG
    SL374959.JPG
    282.4 KB · Views: 17
  • SL374961.JPG
    SL374961.JPG
    290 KB · Views: 14
  • SL374962.JPG
    SL374962.JPG
    288.8 KB · Views: 17
  • SL374965.JPG