Look what I found on the truck!

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cured the idiots here real quick when they messed with my truck.I was down here about a month and I kept going through fuel. I could fill it up in the morning, go to work and come home. Park the truck and then come out the next morning to my truck being on empty. I though it was just my pump going till I filled up one evening and found it empty again in the morning. Took both caps off and glued razor blades to the top of the caps so they pointed to either side. Reinstalled the caps and went to bed. Next morning found blood everywhere and the cops sitting in my driveway. Guy around the corner was stealing my diesel and this time cut his hand so bad he REPORTED ME FOR INJURING HIM!!!!!! Cops were there to arrest me thinking I did it with a knife. I told the to look at all the red on the side of my truck. Then I showed them the gas caps. On of the officers broke down laughing on the spot at the guys own stupidity. Cops asked if I wanted to press charges for theft, vandalizing, and assualt (something to do with the blood being all over). Told them I'd sign what they needed me to sign. Last I heard he had to hav surgery because of all the damage he did to his fingers grabbing that gas cap. Razors cut him right to the bone.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice story there, but I have a hard time seeing a canadian RCMP officer taking your side up here. Chances are you indeed would have been charged if you had done something like that in canada.
Sounds like some good folks in uniform were on the beat that day.

Thankfully I've never had to deal with a case like that - yet.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds Like another reason for me to like Texas. I've heard a few stories from friends that lived in Toronto pertaining to criminals having more rights than the victims but kinda took it with a grain of salt. I guess they might have been spot on in their thoughts then after hearing about it from you also.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Basically you are rolling the dice if you try to defend yourself in canada and you end up seriously hurting the criminal. I think it was a year ago that some crack head pissed out of his head was rampaging through a camp ground one night until he eventually broke into one.

The elderly man inside was armed and shot him dead before the crack head could do anything. Witnesses figured it was self defence but the police chose to charge him anyway. The charges were eventually thrown out court if I remember right, but it was a rare case on many levels. Criminals certainly do have rights in canada, and with gun phobia to boot - especially in places like toronto.

On the flip side, the violent crime rates aren't as bad as you might think but still, all it takes is once.

idi traveler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Years ago in Texas it was against the law to set dead falls for possible criminal activity. Now we can protect you home and your vehicle is an extension of your home with deadly force.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I happen to have that saw in the garage equipped with 84" bar for cutting water oaks down here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online