Look what I found on the truck!

idiabuse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fight hippies with drugs!

I use this to keep the hippies away, they smell anyway!
Be very glad they are not smart!

You must be registered for see images

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I dont get how some people are so stupid. WE ARE SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT! We don't go buy new things, we are recyclist at its finest. We are using something that is 20+ years old, not just throwing it away and buying new. We are not using new natural resources to buy some new POS that will be thrown away in 5 years. Some people just look at it all wrong. If more people look at at it that way there would be less new cars an the road and less natural resources used

idiabuse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont get how some people are so stupid. WE ARE SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT! We don't go buy new things, we are recyclist at its finest. We are using something that is 20+ years old, not just throwing it away and buying new. We are not using new natural resources to buy some new POS that will be thrown away in 5 years. Some people just look at it all wrong. If more people look at at it that way there would be less new cars an the road and less natural resources used

Be a serious enviromentalist! MOVE TO CUBA!
THEY STILL USE 1950s CARS for TRANSPORTATION

Javier

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Man there is one thing that sets Me off and that is people messing with My stuff. If I ever see one it better run faster then a 3" slug.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That could hurt. Has anyone ever though of a taser mounted below the door or something that is activated with the touching of the door? Have a small magnetic field that when broken activates the taser and gives the intruder a small jolt. A remote door unlocker or starter could be programmed for that function.

No I don't always lay awake at night and think of these things... Some nights I guess, you should hear of my other ideas but they are a little weird and perhaps crude or just enough to make Gitmo's methods sound like it's a health spa. I have a few dark places I visit.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah! I've heard of these before! And there is an option on some cars that is a large machete like blade that when activated will swing out and clip the intruder off pretty low. There is some wicked stuff out there.